Saturday, October 22, 2011

Greetings from Manila!


I can say that God is amazing!!! and mission is fun! I love seeing how God really grant the ministry His favor and grace, and being inspired by the workers of the harvest field (Alvin & Jace) with what they are doing so far.. and God has been opening many doors for them. Praise God!

I arrived in Manila on the 20th October, they picked me up from the airport and gosh!! Manila is such a big city..we were lost on our way, driving wasn't easy here and the rule is no rule! :)
It's a pretty populated city, and there are so many people on the road everywhere! so spent the day resting and did some groceries.

On Friday stayed at home, and helped to design an ID card! Haha...it's a new skill that I finally obtained :) spent quite a few hours doing it! Hahahaha...it taught me that in mission, you just need to do things that you've never done before. In the end, you'll gain a new skill :)
At night we spent some time praying and just seeking His face...love it!! and we're doing this almost every night that we can :) love it! love it! love it! I love His presence! :)

Today went scouting for presents for the Christmas event where the ministry will bless the children with toys..thank God for a fruitful day :)

And just heard some good news!! God is just opening new doors and there are some exciting things happening ahead...so stay tuned!! :D

Appreciate your prayers, for indeed the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few...there are a lot of needs here, and I pray that He will send His workers out to share His love and the good news :)

Just some things I've discovered here:
- Toilet ~ they call this "Comfort Room (CR)" hahaha...
- Eggs here are all white colour!!! No yellow eggs!

Blessings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment