Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a revelation of His love & grace


During a time of worship, I was once again reminded of His love & grace. His hand upon my life all these years...A revelation of His grace that saves me, grace that reaches out to me in hopeless situations. Grace that made a way, where it was impossible for me to have known Him. Grace that made a way for salvation...because of His great love, we are not perishing...but being transformed into His likeness.

As I remember how the Lord set up different circumstances in my life that I may find Him, despite of my ignorance, rebellion and resistance, it never made Him given up on me (thank You, Lord!)...Yet He still passionately, jealously pursue me, that I may know Him, to be in the relationship with my Creator, that I may escape the judgment of this world, to be saved and have eternal life....because of His great love...

Acts 17:26-27
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.


And all I can do, is to worship Him with the very life that He gave...

How great the grace that enables us to be called children of God, that we may call Him our Daddy..our loving Father..for this is what You came for...this is Your heartbeat....

Can you hear His heartbeat? it beats for every single child of Him to come home...

John 1:12-13
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. Children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment